Himachal Pradesh is one of those places where you want to forget all your worries and enjoy every moment. A lot of people from around the globe prefer visiting Himachal Pradesh because of its scenic beauty and the peace of mind one gets when here. If you are planning a trip to this beautiful state, there is no reason why you should make any delays.
When it comes to a tour to the land of beauty- Himachal Pradesh, the first name that probably comes to your mind is Shimla. However, with a great Himachal Tour Package, you will be able to explore a lot of amazing places other than Shimla. Here are a few tourist destinations Himachal Pradesh is popular for –
• Dharamshala – Dharamshala is one the most beautiful hill stations in the country. The place is situated in Kangra District and there are plenty of reasons why you should pay a visit here. Number one –the weather; the weather in Dharamshala is so amazing you cannot explain it in words. Number two – sightseeing; there are endlesssightseeing opportunities in Dharamshala. Some of the most visited spots includeTsuglagkhang complex, The Kareri Dal Lake, The Bhagsunag Temple, Gyuto Monastery,and Naddi Village. Number three – you get to experience a beautiful intermingling of cultures, here. Also, the local culture of Dharamshalahas aTibetanundertone.
• Kasauli Village – Get lost in the beauty of Kasauli village, a perfect escape for you from the busy city life. Situated at the outskirts of Himachal Pradesh, the place shares borders with Punjab and Haryana. Best time to visit Kasauli Village is in June.
• Kullu-Manali – You will regret big time if you visit Himachal and leave outKullu and Manali. The fresh, green mountains, the scenic beauty of the place and the beautiful weather here will sure win your heart. You can enjoy adventurous sport activities in the Solang Valley, visit the old temples here and go for river rafting, crafting, camping and trekking for a fulfilling trip. The best time to visit the place is May-July. If you are looking for snowfall, then November to January is the time when you should be here.
• Shimla – The list will be incomplete without Shimla. Shimla is one of the most famous hill stationsnot just in Himachal Pradesh but also the entire country, and is definitely a must-visit for any tourist. The mixture of Indian heritage and British Glory is what makes the place so unique and special fortravellers. You can enjoy the beautiful landscape and fresh climate here, throughout the year.
• Dalhousie—Founded by the British Governor Lord Dalhousie, the hill station Dalhousie is another amazing place to visit in Himachal Pradesh. From trekking to enjoying the scenic beauty of the place, you can do a lot of things here.
Himachal Pradesh is a place that you will never be able to take out of your mind once you visit it. There are plenty of other places in Himachal that are worth visitingwhich we have probably not included in the list. For the most time-pressed travellers,visiting the above-mentioned spotsis more than enough for a rewarding experience.