Regular domestic cleaning is a vital part of leading a healthy lifestyle. A well-kept and clean house not just keep all the cleanliness related diseases and infections at bay, but also provides a stress-free environment for its residents. Unfortunately, not everyone has surplus time in their hands for carrying out regular deep cleaning and maintenance procedures such as dusting, carpet cleaning, vacuuming, window cleaning, polishing, and so on. For such people, here are a few quick and cost-effective house cleaning tips and tricks to perform every once in a while, for a cleaner and sparkling home environment:
Smart and Effective Cleaning Tips
1. Eco-Friendly Products A recommended option is to do away with the cleaning products replete with chemicals and replace them with some eco-friendly products instead. Cleaning your house with such eco-friendly products will help lower allergies and sensitivity of the residents towards chemicals and other such harmful pollutants.
2. Baking Soda Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is a common household item that is a great cleaning agent as well other than an ingredient for cooking and baking. With baking soda, you can effectively polish silverware, neutralize unpleasant odor, clean shelves, surfaces, and decrease electronic appliances.
3. Vinegar Vinegar is another cooking ingredient and eco-friendly product that acts as an effective cleaning agent. Vinegar as a cleaning agent helps in removing lime deposits, which is a common sight in electronic appliances in the kitchen. It also helps in killing dangerous microbes such as bacteria efficiently. Thereby, ensuring a healthy ambiance at home.
4. Newspaper for Cleaning Windows For cleaning windows, effectively, use a newspaper instead of a cleaning agent or paper towels for better and more efficient results. A newspaper is a great tool for cleaning the glass of relatively small windows, especially. It helps in avoiding any streak, as opposed to the paper towel counterpart. A squeegee can be used for the larger windows.
5. Mineral oil for Stainless Steel Mineral oil is a great agent for cleaning and maintaining stainless steel, which is highly prone to fingerprints and smudges on its surface. Mineral oil helps in increasing resistance and repels water. Thereby, preventing sticky materials from sticking on the surface of the steel products. You can pour some mineral oil on a cloth, wipe it across steel surfaces like countertops and sinks and see the instant result. This method also helps in saving your time. Thus, it is a perfect cleaning method for the busy-bees.
6. Home Improvement Other than periodical home cleaning, you can also invest in some home improvement ideas, which have long-term results. It is something that does not require to be done regularly. This includes painting the house or some particular rooms, renovations, revamping the house, mold cleaning, so on and so forth.
These improvements are a one-time investment, which can completely change the look of a home, giving it a fresh feel.
Hire a Professional for Home Cleaning Service Other than incorporating these tips for the effective cleaning, you can hire a professional company. Many companies deal in home cleaning or home improvement for a more thorough cleaning of your home offering lasting results. You can either get any mold growth at your home cleaned, get your roof or gutter cleaned during the late fall period, get your carpets and rugs cleaned, or just a complete deep cleaning of the home or a section of it. Getting it done by a professional, who is equipped with the latest cleaning technologies and devices along with an ample experience can give you some long lasting domestic cleaning results.